Story Hour (ages 3-5): Day of Dragons
15 January 2020 @ 14 h 30 min - 15 h 30 min
One event on 15 January 2020 at 14 h 30 min
For ages 3-5
3-5 year-olds and their grown-ups are invited to join us for our weekly Wednesday Story Hour! No advance registration is required, but we recommend that you arrive a few minutes early, as seating is limited. The program lasts one hour and features songs, stories and hand rhymes in English followed by a simple craft project that children can take home and keep. Caregivers are expected to sit on the floor with their little ones and participate in the program.
For this Story Hour, we’ll be reading stories all about dragons.
– each child must be accompanied by an adult chaperone
– arrive on time so that everyone can make the most of this activity
– sing along to the best of your ability to model for your little ones
– use quiet voices when leaving the Children’s Library
– pass on guidelines to nannies and other caregivers
With your help, we can develop and nurture your child’s love of books and the library!