Renew your American Library in Paris Membership
Step 1: Please select how you would like to pay for your annual membership
Memberships are for a minimum of twelve months and may not be cancelled once activated.
Benefits of Memberships
- Borrowing privileges from the Library’s collection of over 100,000 books for all ages and over 90 current newspapers and magazines
- Historical periodical archive
- Access to digital databases including e-books, digital magazines, scholarly resources, and a language-learning suite — accessible online from anywhere in the world
- Use of two reading rooms, a members’ lounge, dedicated spaces for children and teens, an AV-equipped classroom, and the new Atelier
- Use of two 3-person study rooms and a 12-person conference room (reservations required, 2-hour limit) for group study
- Low-cost printing, copying, and scanning
- Free, secure WiFi and use of desktop computers
- Research assistance
- Participation in events for children, teens, and adults
- Participation in popular book groups, workshops, and seminars
- Ability to suggest a new title
- Volunteer and internship priority placement
- Subscription to our electronic newsletter e-Libris
- A haven in which to work, read, and relax
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people and share common interests
It only takes a few minutes to renew.
After your online payment is processed, you will receive an email with a membership renewal form. Please complete the form, including all recent changes to your contact information. Once your renewal form is submitted, our Member Services team will renew your account.
Memberships for children (under 18) must be submitted by parent or guardian.