The Library’s children’s and teens’ services department is a bustling place that represents an important part of the Library’s activity. Teens and their families are encouraged to make use of our digital resources. While an online environment cannot replace a classroom, or a trip to a physical library, we hope these resources will be useful.
Explore the Library’s online resources
- Log into your account and explore World Book Online Encyclopedia, Mango Languages, EBSCO MasterFILE, and more.
- Click on the blue “Catalog” button on any of the Library’s webpages
- Click on “Log in” in the upper righthand corner
- Enter your Library barcode and PIN. (Your PIN is the last four digits of the phone number we have on file unless you’ve changed it).
- Then click Search > E-Sources to access all of the Library’s online resources
- Explore our e-books and magazines, including National Geographic, Rolling Stone, Vogue, The Economist, Wired, and Popular Science
Ask a librarian!
The children’s and teens’ services department is staffed by two full-time librarians dedicated to children’s and teens’ services who are able to provide reference and research help for young people, as well as recommend reading material for all age levels and interests. Contact a member of our team to arrange a virtual appointment. Questions about events and programs for children or teens? Contact Children’s and Teens’ Services Manager Celeste Rhoads: (email@example.com)