- This event has passed.
Story Hour: Snow Day (ages 3-5)
December 12 @ 14 h 30 min - 15 h 30 min
One event on 12 December 2018 at 14:30
For ages 3-5
3-5 year-olds and their guardians are invited to join us for our weekly Wednesday Story Hour! No advance registration is required, but we do recommend that you arrive a few minutes early, as space in limited. The program lasts one hour and features songs, stories and hand rhymes in English followed by a simple craft project that children can take home and keep.
For this Story Hour, we’ll be reading stories all about snow!
– each child must be accompanied by an adult chaperone!
– arrive on time so that everyone can make the most of this activity
– sing along to the best of your ability to model for your little ones
– use quiet voices when leaving the Children’s Library
– pass on guidelines to nannies and other caregivers
With your help, we can develop and nurture your child’s love of books and the library!