- This event has passed.
Story Hour (ages 3-5): Yum! Tasty Tales
11 April 2018 @ 10 h 30 min - 11 h 30 min
One event on 28 July 2021 at 14 h 30 min
For ages 3-5
3-5 year-olds and their guardians are invited to join us for our weekly Wednesday Story Hour at either 10h30 or 14h30! No advance registration is required, but we do recommend that you arrive a few minutes early, as space in limited. The program lasts one hour and features songs, stories and hand rhymes in English followed by a simple craft project that children can take home and keep.
For this Story Hour, we’ll be reading delicious stories all about great things to eat, and table manners!
– each child must be accompanied by an adult chaperone!
– arrive on time so that everyone can make the most of this activity
– sing along to the best of your ability to model for your little ones
– use quiet voices when leaving the Children’s Library
– pass on guidelines to nannies and other caregivers
With your help, we can develop and nurture your child’s love of books and the library!