- This event has passed.
Story Hour (ages 3-5): Loud and Quiet
4 July 2018 @ 14 h 30 min - 15 h 30 min
For ages 3-5
3-5 year-olds and their guardians are invited to join us for our weekly Wednesday Story Hour! No advance registration is required, but we do recommend that you arrive a few minutes early, as space in limited. The program lasts one hour and features songs, stories and hand rhymes in English followed by a simple craft project that children can take home and keep.
For this Story Hour, we’ll be reading stories all about things that are quiet and things that are LOUD!
Please note that during July and August there will only be one Story Hour session each Wednesday at 14h30. Regular 10h30 and 14h30 sessions will resume in September.
– each child must be accompanied by an adult chaperone!
– arrive on time so that everyone can make the most of this activity
– sing along to the best of your ability to model for your little ones
– use quiet voices when leaving the Children’s Library
– pass on guidelines to nannies and other caregivers
With your help, we can develop and nurture your child’s love of books and the Library!