Our curbside lending procedure involves four steps. Detailed instructions are below.
- Request books in the online catalog
- Make an appointment to pick up your books using the calendar below
- Receive confirmation
- Pick up your books at the Library
No appointment is necessary for returns, which are accepted Tuesday-Friday, 14h00-17h30.
Here’s how to borrow books via our new curbside pickup service. See our detailed FAQ section for answers to common questions.
1. Request books in the catalog
- Log into your account and click “Place Request” on up to twenty (20) items. We will select up to five (5) of these books for you.
- (Please note: Items marked “available” might also be on another member’s request list and may not be supplied. Items marked “quarantine” will soon be released. You may place a hold on quarantined books.)
2. Make an appointment to pick up your books using the calendar below
- (Please note: No appointment is necessary for returns, which are accepted Tuesday-Friday, 14h00-17h30.)
3. Receive confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment slot
- (Please note: If you would like more information about your selection, go to My Account >> Items Out 24 hours before your appointment. You will see which books have been packed for you, in addition to other items checked out before the confinement.)
4. Come to the Library
- Don’t forget to bring a bag, your Library card(s), and required masks on your visit.
- You may also purchase one of our new €20 centennial tote bags in advance or at the Library (exact change or sans contact credit card payment only).
- When you visit, please line up outside the Library’s entrance. One person (or family unit) should enter the vestibule at a time. Show your Library card(s) to claim your package(s) and/or place your books to be returned onto the designated carts.